Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OK So Here Goes...

Not really sure what I am doing; but here goes!!!

Life as a retired grandmother is the best!!!  I LOVE the flexibility, as I indicated in my profile.  At the drop of a hat or the ringing of the cell phone - my plans may change from hanging around the apartment to hanging out with one of my daughters or the grandchildren.  It could also change with an event that is planned for my craft - scrapbooking!  I love challenging myself with different techniques and ideas and have a great group of friends that I get ideas from.  We don't mind sharing our ideas and helping each other with our layouts.  I also attend church and have just returned to the choir after being away for several years.  I am the treasurer for our district women's fellowship and attend meetings every other month at the different churches.  I have a great group of friends at church, and most Sundays several of us go out to eat after worship service.

Now that I am retired, I look back and wonder how I managed to get everything done when I was working full time - because my life has only gotten better and fuller since I retired.

2 comments:

  1. I love scrap booking too though I am not as enthusiastic about learning new techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am obsessed!!! Ask my "children" - they will tell you it is an obsession with me...but it keeps me happy and out of trouble and I enjoy preserving the memories - just VERY overwhelmed with so many pictures to do something with...hope we can keep up with out scrapbooking ideas, etc. I'd love to see some of your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!