Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tuesday @ Ten - THANKFUL



Today I am joining my friend, Karen Beth, for Tuesday @ Ten.

This link-up, writing from a prompted word or phrase, is one of my fave...be sure to check out the others' posts, and link your own!




Today's word is:  THANKFUL

This is the time of year when we look more closely at the things we are thankful for...yet, should we not be thankful every day of the year, not just at certain times?

The answer, of course, is a BIG YES!

Found on Pinterest
Shared by m.lovethispic.com


Looking back on the past few days, there are so many things I can be thankful for...

Family - the ones we get to spend a lot of time with; and the ones we look forward to seeing for special occasions; 

Friends - those I have met and see often (or not so often), and those I have never met, but have such a connection with that it seems as if we've known each other for ages!

Sharing our Resources with those in need, in whatever ways we can find to do so;

Sharing a Holiday Meal with others who would have been alone;

Waking up each morning to a new day;

Having a place to live, plenty of food, and a way to get around;

Hugs and Kisses from the Grandkids - and the "kids";

Gifts from Friends (my Elfster Sister knows me sooooo well; wonder who she is?!)...

Yes, there are so many things to be thankful for!

Found on Pinterest
Shared by annvoskamp.com

Short and sweet... this is my Thankful post for this holiday season, and for this week's Tuesday @ Ten!

Blessings to you all...

And, being aware of so many that may not feel thankful during the holidays, may God bring you a little brightness to make your days just a bit better.




2 comments:

  1. Thankfulness and gratitude is something to be cultivated daily. It really does change our mindset. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbie!! There IS always something to be thankful for, every day of our lives...I wrote about it; I need to remember it every morning to begin my day with gratitude!!

      Appreciate your reading and commenting...will be doing more reading soon!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!