Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 2 - PAINT {2016}


Today is Day 2 of the "write31days" challenge; and I am linking up with Kate Motaung and the Five Minute Friday group for this years' "free writes".  Check out all of my posts in this series here.



The word for today is Paint...

Found on Pinterest


What would a canvas of my life look like?  There have been so many ups and downs along the road of life ... I am sure it would look something like the canvas above...

A pretty mixed up, splattered mess!

It would look as if someone just threw paint at the canvas and let it fall however it would.  

Perhaps Danny Kaye had it right after all!  Our lives can't always be rolling hills and sunshine and flowing rivers and all is well in the world!  We have also seen life's challenges; crises and losses and concerns...

But, whatever our lives throw at us - even splatters of paint - God has it all planned out!

He is the great painter, the one who has painted the canvas of our lives.  Our life's journey doesn't have to be a mess.  By following God's plan for us, we have the road map necessary to stay on the right path...the canvas of our life that God has painted for us!


Found on Pinterest


Whenever I look up at the beautiful sky, whether the clouds are puffy white or gray, I know the Greatest Artist has painted another masterpiece!

Found on Pinterest

And, we are also one of His great masterpieces!



3 comments:

  1. God is indeed the master painter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He is!!! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Having Dementia disease knocked my grandma off her life and had her living like a mad person, I didn't know how the better part of her life eluded her, my mind was completely splatted in two, She showed a severe decline in her mental and cognitive skills in the last few years of her life and her quality of life had deteriorated greatly in the last 3 years of life where she was mostly bedridden. I am very glad my partner sought help and now she is free from all signs of psychosis. She was healed through the herbal medicines from Dr Charanjit, I do not wish to go the same route and I manage to live a fairly active and healthy lifestyle.
    Here are her words "Finally, can you imagine what it would feel like to be NORMAL again, like I were before I was struck down by this horrible condition that you never asked for, and don’t deserve?" Sounds great doesn't it?
    You can contact him via email charantova@gmail.com He is well known for his groundbreaking treatments concerning the brain and mind issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!