Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook - March 2, 2015


Linking up with Melanie at

For Today:
March 2, 2015


Outside my Window:  A beautiful sunny day in Florida; it's 72 degrees!  Lovin' it!! 

I am Thankful:  For my Family...

In the Kitchen:  Leftovers for dinner; a few dishes to wash; and in the fridge - dessert for later...cupcakes from Sweet by Holly!
A "White Out" Cupcake
(with white chocolate)
YUMMY!!

I am Wearing:  Jeans, a light green shirt with pink and green flowers, white socks... 

I am Creating:  Prima Dolls - they are paper dolls created from stamps and paper-pieced together...

I am Going:  Or, I should say, I have been...with my older daughter to meet a friend so I could buy a rolling tote for my Cricut machine, and to eat brunch at Mimi's Cafe! 

I am Wondering:  If this beautiful weather will continue!

I am Reading:  (Still reading) "White Oleander" by Janet Fitch - an Oprah's Book Club book; not quite half-way through it.

I am Hoping:  To get my craft room more organized this week!  It's getting closer...

I am Looking Forward to:  Visiting with my younger daughter and her 3 children tomorrow.

I am Learning:  God is NOT finished with me yet; I am learning to LOVE my husband - more? again?! - and to let things go that frustrate me!

I am Hearing:  HGTV!!!  Redecorating, renovating...creating a great new space for a young couple!

Around the House:  My scrapbooking supplies are every where while I organize it all for my retreat in just under two weeks!

I am Pondering:  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

A Fave Quote for Today:  



One of my Fave Things (from the week):  Having the opportunity to be with my grandchildren several times during the week!

A Peek into my Day:  Since I left the house around 9:30 am and didn't get home 'til around 1 pm...it was a busy morning.  This afternoon I have been cutting out another Prima Doll; putting my Cricut into the new tote; relaxing and enjoying the rest of the day.



10 comments:

  1. Great quote!! And paper dolls!! How fun!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi! I have seen these paper dolls, but never tried to do one...and I LOVE them! They will fit in perfectly with pages I make for my grandkids' scrapbooks!

      Thank you for reading and commenting; have a great week, too!

      Delete
  2. I love your paper dolls. My granddaughters would find those to be a lot of fun. I don't own a circuit although I have often thought I would like to have one. I am terrible at starting craft projects and never finishing them. Might be something I have to get into again.....Have a super week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Paula! I love scrapbooking; lately, I have been making a lot of cards and other things, trying to get ready for a couple of craft/yard sales. I love the paper dolls that I have "discovered"...since I have two granddaughters, I can find a way to use them; but they DO make boys, and I have four grandsons...so, guess I need to make a few boys, too!!

      Appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  3. SOOOOooooo hard to let God keep working on you. I so need it. I'm glad He'll never be finished with me! Thanks for sharing your Daybook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to keep on with what you have learned already; or SHOULD have learned...God has so much to do with me yet!!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. That cupcake sounds yummy!!! I love your quote!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi...that cupcake WAS yummy...ready to get another one!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is FAB-ulous!!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!