Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 31a - Resources

There is no way I could have completed all of the information in this “31 Days of Dementia’s Demands” blog challenge!  A lot of the information was found on the Internet, and I also included information from books and articles I read.  These resources needed to be shared for those who may need or want to check them out for themselves.  Since I ended up moving my Day 30 post to the 31st, I will share these resources as Day 31a post!

The main resources I used are listed below:


“The 36-Hour Day” by Nancy L. Mace, MA, and Peter V. Rabins, MD, MPH, Fifth Edition



Alzheimer’s Association – www.alz.org

Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center – www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers

Caregiver Action Network – CAN – www.caregiveraction.org

Lewy Body Dementia Association – www.lbda.org

Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Seventh Edition

National Council on the Aging – www.ncoa.org

National Family Caregivers Association – www.thefamilycaregiver.org

National Institute on Aging – www.nia.nih.gov

National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke – www.ninds.nih.gov

National Stroke Association – www.stroke.org

Online Dictionary and Reference - www.Dictionary.reference.com

Spark Notes Editors; “SparkNote on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” – www.sparknotes.com/lit/jekyll

U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs – www.va.gov

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt these needed to be posted in a separate post even though I put the websites in the post they were used to complete.

      Delete
  2. I have to agree, very helpful! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!