Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tuesday @ Ten - RISK





It is time to link up with Karen for Tuesday @ Ten; I love connecting with others through our writing; but sometimes I have trouble with the word "clicking" and am writing at the last moment!




This week's prompt is - Risk



It's a risk, isn't it - opening your heart; baring your soul - with a friend, or someone you thought was your friend.

Or, sitting at the computer, pounding out your heart and soul on the keyboard, to share your words with many.

How will your words be received?  What will others do with them?

Will they stab you in the back with your own words; use them to push you out and take over your position?

{Yes, I wrote those last words from experience!}



Will they receive your heart-felt words and use them to create a bond between them...and you?


It's a risk, isn't it?  Sharing your life story is a big risk!



Yet, we do it day after day; sometimes more reluctantly than others...

But, we still share our heart and soul, wide open for others to hear or read.

I once told another blogger that I "loved to read her heart".  That is exactly what we do when we share our stories: we open our hearts, baring our souls to those around us.

It's a risk!  But, it's worth the risk, isn't it?


Found on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!