Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday @ Ten - SECURE




I am trying to get a head start so I have time to link up with Karen for Tuesday @ Ten.


This has been a very busy week, getting ready to be out of town for the weekend.  There is always so much to do...


But, I am exhausted after that weekend!!

Since I never want to overlook my blog, I am writing a short bit on this week's prompt...so, here goes:




This week's prompt is - Secure


I am secure in who I am.

I am secure in my family.

I am secure in who my friends are.

And, I am secure in who I can talk to and share my deepest feelings...

For the most part!

I am secure in my future.

I am not secure in where I live.

I am not secure in this city; or the state where I live.

I am not secure in this country...

I am not secure when I go out in public.

I am not secure that everything will be OK.

I am not secure in who will lead our country in the future.

I am secure in some things - perhaps the day-to-day living;

But I am not secure in other things - perhaps those around me I do not know.

What I am secure in knowing is that my future is secure in Him!


I'm afraid that is all I have...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!