Thursday, September 15, 2016

WORD WEDNESDAY - The Joy of Cats





The past few weeks have been quite busy, in one way or the other; and I haven't written a Word Wednesday post...

In fact, I've found it rather hard to even think about joy, much less write about it!

But, as I was browsing Facebook, and some of the posts from my online friends, I spotted one that always posts a "Cat-urday" picture of her cats on Saturdays...and shared "The Joy of Cats" as a source for more photos!

So, I thought why not lighten up this joy feeling by sharing a few photos of my cat!

Because, even if I'm not really feeling very joyful, she is always there to cuddle with and help bring a smile to my face.

When I am at my computer,
this is where she lies...
most of the time!

She would like to think
this was her bed;
it isn't!



Just let me drag out the suitcase,
and she knows something is up!




She loves boxes
as much as I love Diet Pepsi!






And, that's my joyful post for this week's Word Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!