Thursday, November 19, 2015

Caregiving is a Gift {Guest Post for Barbie Swihart}



The past few months I have been searching for the gifts that God blesses us with each and every day.  It has been amazing to intentionally look - and find - God's gifts...right in front of us!

Thanks to Ann Voskamp and her book, "1000 Gifts - A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are" , I have been following this practice of searching for God's gifts every day for eight months.  Nothing has surprised me - 

or has it?

I am honored to have been invited to Guest Post on Barbie Swihart's blog; read the entire post here ...




2 comments:

  1. So blessed and honored to have you Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbie...it is I who am blessed and honored!! Thank you for encouraging me and inviting me to write this post...

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!