Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog-tember Daily - 9-22-15






Another of the Blog-tember Challenge posts!  Linking up with Bailey Jean and catching up - 




Today's prompt is:



Get Creative!
Sketch, Paint, Dance,
Play Music,
Whatever...
Then share on your space for the Day.



So, as a crafter, specifically a scrapbooker, I do a lot of creating; and I guess it would fall under the "whatever" category listed above!

Once I have created an scrapbook page (layout), the pages are placed into an album and put on a shelf.  The albums created for my grandchildren will be given to them at some time in the future!

Here are a couple of layouts I have created:

My Youngest Two Grandsons
"Riding" the Dinosaur



A Flower Mosaic Layout
(top photo is the left side;
bottom photo is the right side)




Daytona Beach Mosaic
(those are real shells!)


 A new "obsession" is creating these "paper dolls" - actually called "Prima Dolls:


My Girls!


This card was made
in a class I took


...and I used the idea
to create this door hanger.


Scrapbook layout using Prima Doll


 Then, there are the "other" projects I have done:


A "Button Tree"



A "book" I decoupaged
(top is the inside;
bottom is the outside).

Currently I am putting a puzzle together:




It's actually further along than this photo shows!  Once I have the puzzle completed, I plan to decoupage it in a frame or onto a tray (or something)...it all depends on the size of the puzzle and what I can find that will work!

And that is my creative side!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!