Sunday, September 27, 2015

Blog-tember Daily - 9-27-15





Coming to an end; check out today's prompt for Blog-tember with Bailey Jean.







Today's prompt is:



What's on your wish list?
Include links...



There are not very many items on my "wish list"; but with the holidays quickly approaching, I need to give it a good thought - just in case somebody wants to buy me a gift!

Actually, I don't require much!  I already have more than I really need; but will list a few things that I'd love to have {and pass this post on to my family}!

Journals:  While I enjoy blogging, I love to write in my journal(s).  Whenever I see a pretty journal, I can't resist buying it and adding it to my "stash", waiting for the current journal to run out so I can start a new one.

I have a journal for so many different things: devotions; Ann Voskamp's "One Thousand Gifts"; quotes; blessings or kindnesses...and am always finding a new reason to start a new journal!

Crafting:  I could say anything scrapbooking would be great to receive; but there are a few items I would love to have...Julie Nutting's Prima Doll Stamps; here are a few I'd love to own!  They are so much FUN to "play" with...like, yeah, back to playing with paper dolls, as in my childhood!

Prima Marketing Mixed Media Doll Cling Rubber Stamps, Aurora with Crown by Prima MarketingPrima Marketing Mixed Media Doll Cling Rubber Stamps, Doll with Peasant Dress


And one more item I'd like to have for scrapbooking is this Cricut cartridge:



Reading:  I love to read; and a good book is always a great gift!  I don't have any particular books that I'd request; but there are a couple of devotional books I'd love to use in the new year:

            

And I would love to own the full set of C. S. Lewis' "The Chronicles of Narnia"!

  

Music and Movies:  I enjoy listening to music and watching good movies.  The Soundtrack CD and Video I'd love to have is "The Jersey Boys".  I'd also love to have the Casting Crown - Thrive CD and Colton Dixon's CD.



OK, I think this is way too many "wishes"!  I'll stop there!  What kind of "wishes" do you have...or, did you go a totally different route and write something different regarding "wishes"?!.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!