Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 10th - Cookies


My recipe for cookies is:

Pick up a package of Betty Crocker's cookie mix; Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodles, Sugar Cookies, Peanut Butter...Take your pick!



But, being the "from scratch" cooks my daughters are, when we planned to get together and make cookies,

we made REAL home made sugar cookies to mix the dough and roll it our; cut shapes of trees and snowmen and other fun shapes (a good way to teach shapes, too!!); then bake the cookies; and then frost and decorate them.

What a lot of FUN we had!!  Just take a looks...

My youngest daughter and her husband
help their son (left) and nephew (right)

My son-in-law helps his two nephews,
(my oldest daughter's sons)

My grandson, the little cookie maker

My oldest daughter helps her nephew

Ready for the oven!

All finished and decorated

My grandson showing off his creation

The best part -
eating a cookie!!

A cookie kiss!!

What better way to spend an afternoon than baking cookies with the family!!




Linking up December 1 - 25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!