Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fab-ruary 19th


Another day to link up with Helen at:

And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!


Today, the challenge is to share what ...


I am Excellent at...


Ask me what I am GOOD at,

and I may be able to answer that question;

but...


What am I EXCELLENT at?


Perhaps I am not looking at this word correctly...

Excel "to be very good";

Excellence "very good quality";

Excellent "very good."


In order to determine what I am excellent at, I guess need to figure out the things I may be good at...

and do that better;

therefore, achieving excellence, or very good quality!


Hmmm!  I am totally confusing myself - and probably anybody who may be reading this!

Perhaps I need to pin this quote to my mirror to read everyday!  No matter what I may be good at -

or excellent at -

as long as I do my best, I will have achieved excellence!



So, I am off to "discover a pursuit that aborbs, frees, challenges, or gives" a "sense of meaning, joy, or passion"...

And once found, I'll write a P.S. to this post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!