Another day to link up with Helen at:
Excited to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!
Today, the challenge is to focus on "Rules for happy living"...
A few come to mind:
- Tell those you love and care about how you feel; don't let time get away from you and not share your feelings with them.
- Don't go to bed angry with each other; make up before you wake up! (I just thought that last part up!!).
- Enjoy life - be happy with what you are doing - if you have a job you absolutely HATE, find a new one that you absolutely LOVE!
- Spend time alone - thinking, reading, playing, crafting...praying.
- Spend time with others - family and friends - playing, crafting, laughing, talking, sharing, crying...remembering.
- Make God FIRST in your life - not SIXTH, as in this list of "rules".
- Live simply - so others may simply live...this is one learned from a former minister and his wife, also a minister.
Basics, perhaps; easy, doubtful...
But, these few "rules" should make for a happy living.
Now, if I could only put them ALL into practice!