Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fab-ruary 21st


Another day to link up with Helen at:

And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!


Today, the challenge is to share -

MY BEST DAY EVER WOULD...


It isn't about where I go;

or when I go;

but who I go there with!

My Best Day Ever would include:

ALL of my Family;

ALL of my Friends...

And we could go - 

Wherever!

And do -

Whatever!

As long as we were all together,

That's all that matters.




My post for Fab-ruary 21st, My Best Day Ever is yet to be...

and most likely will not be; 

getting all the people in my life together for one day is next to impossible!

Although I have had many good days; in fact, many great days -

each great day is always the best day ever...

until the next best day ever comes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!