Another day to link up with Helen at:
Excited to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!
Today, the challenge is to find the "things you're excited about..."
It doesn't take much for me to become excited...
So, what is it that excites me?
My youngest grandchild's smile - or is that a pout?
The way the almost 4 year old and almost 7 year old get along - most of the time!
The almost 7 year old on the right is
showing the almost 4 year old
a game on the iphone!
My cat purring in my lap while I am watching TV; or in front of the computer as I am trying to write/type!
My hubby going to the store and buying "me" ice cream because we are out and he knows how I love it! (He buys the fat free because he knows I want to lose weight - hahaha!! I'm sure if I cut out my bowl of ice cream at night, the weight would come off quickly!!)
Looking ahead to some FUN weekends in the next few months; that's what also excites me...
- An out-of-town weekend scrapbooking retreat in March; my "roomie" already has our room reserved;
- An overnight stay and women's meeting the next morning; staying in the home of my friends' friend!
- Another weekend scrapbooking retreat in May; this one is a fund-raiser for Patriot Service Dogs - I am in the process of collecting donations towards my attendance...more about this organization later!!
And then there are the "ordinary" things that excite me...
- Celebrating my grandson's 2nd birthday this weekend;
- Joining other Deacons for a luncheon after Church on Sunday;
- Babysitting 3 of my grandchildren Sunday night;
- The weather warming up so we can go to the zoo or to Tree Hill - a beautiful nature preserve nearby;
- Spending an evening with my former co-worker, and good friend who is "older than I am" by about three months!
But, what excites me the most is...
My cra cra family!!!
My youngest daughter and her family
(she is prego here with #3)
My oldest daughter and her family
My son, the oldest "child" and his family
It doesn't take much to excite me!!