Monday, December 22, 2014

December 21 - Christmas in Florida

Well, living in Florida, it seems a bit weird to sing about Winter Wonderland or I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - unless you consider the waves at the beach as a "white" Christmas!

In fact, there have been very few Christmases spent in a snow-covered landscape, with sledding down the hills and building snowmen and throwing snow balls!

As someone who has been a Floridian for most of her life, either as a second home or as a current resident...you just get used to what the weather brings for a holiday such as Christmas.

I came across this adaptation of Winter Wonderland:


Another fun way to share how non-winter our Wonderland in Florida can be at this time of year!


So, as we come quickly into those last few days of the Advent/Christmas season...

Let me wish you all:
From Sunny Florida!



Linking with other bloggers for Blogmas 2014 - 
for just a few more days!  I will miss you all greatly; and hope we connect through other sources!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!