Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 24 - Christmas Eve

Normally - Christmas Eve day finds me...
wrapping...wrapping...wrapping!
This year - only three gifts left to wrap!


Picture found on Pinterest


Normally - Christmas Eve day finds me...making a big pot of chili for dinner!
This year - it's leftovers or nothing for me!
I don't think chili would work well for a tummy that's not quite right!


Normally - Christmas Eve finds me...
attending our Candlelight Service at church;
but with the rain and not feeling "quite right"...
This year - I am thinking a night at home may be what I need!




So, as I spend the evening at home; perhaps watching another Christmas movie...
I'll listen for the sounds of sleigh bells ringing -
and maybe even a distant "Ho, ho, ho"...



as we come to the climax of celebrating the Birth of Our Savior...

and continue to rejoice in a New Year with Him!





Wishing you and yours
a Blessed Christmas
and a Happy New Year

2015!




Linking with other bloggers for Blogmas 2014







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!