Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook - December 15, 2014




FOR TODAY:
December 15, 2014


Outside my Window:
The sun is shining;
the temperature is mild.
The birds are singing,
their joyous songs!

I am Thankful:
For friends;
fellow scrappers
and
fellow bloggers -
who have blessed me
so much this year!

In the Kitchen:
Dishes actually DONE,
in the diswasher!
Still  need to clean the floor...

I am Wearing:
Black and white striped night shirt,
comfy pj bottoms
gray with little black Scottie dogs;
warm socks,
and a pair of crocs!

I am Creating:
Catching up on my writing -
Blogmas 2014 - December 13th post,
and December 14th and 15th;
Sunday Reflections - 3rd Sunday of Advent;
Simple Woman's Daybook!
and
maybe get a head start for tomorrow??

I am Going:
to go shopping tomorrow,
and the rest of this week...
to get DONE with Christmas shopping!

I am Wondering:
If I WILL get all my shopping done -
tomorrow?!

I am Reading:
Still reading
"The Silver Chair"
Book #4 of
"The Chronicles of Narnia"
by C. S. Lewis

I am Hoping:
to finish my
Christmas cards
TODAY!

I am Looking Forward to:
an evening with
Grandson #3
this Wednesday;
and each of the others
next week when school is out.

I am Learning:
to love myself
for who I am;
not who others think I am!

I am Hearing:
Silence!
Can you really hear silence?
I honestly do not hear
anything...
right this very minute -
except the clicking of the computer keyboard!

Around the House:
Gifts and scrapbooking supplies
that need to be put away!

I am Pondering:
What the new year,
will have in store for me...
for us!
Will it be a new start;
new issues to deal with?
Can I achieve my goals...
once I write them down?
God will journey with me;
with us...
and I will try harder to maintain
my devotional time with Him!

A Favorite Quote for Today:

(received a card from a friend who added this quote;
so meaningful!

One of My Favorite Things:
Receiving cards from friends
and loved ones!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
Monday: catch up writing and reading and cleaning!
Tuesday: grocery shopping;
and maybe some Christmas shopping, too!
Wednesday: maybe Christmas shopping (with daughter?);
art project with grandson (didn't get to do it last night!);
take grandson to church dinner,
and children's drama performance,
"Baby's First Christmas".
Thursday: maybe relax??
Friday: babysit grandchildren;
attend Karate "graduation" for
another grandchild!
Saturday: Family Christmas Gathering
with my husband's family;
maybe scrapbook with friends
(or relax?).
Sunday: Church, Dinner with Friends;
Luminaria
and
Live Nativity in the evening;
helping with crafts
for the children.

OK!!  Is that busy enough for me????

A Peek into My Day:
My phone
is a DUMB phone;
I do not own
a SMART phone - yet!
Therefore, I do not take
SELFIES!

But, here I am at our
Elfster Reveal Party
with my Scrapbooking Friends:

(This is me having a good time;
even if the shirt does say I am naughty...
I am really a nice person!)

So much for another day with The Simple Woman's Daybook;
Join me again next week!





linking up with The Simple Woman's Daybook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!