Friday, December 26, 2014

December 25th - The Big Day


The Cat woke me up at 6:45 am...

She must have been lonely - and ready for The Big Day to begin!

I remember the excitement of early morning Christmas Days - in the past!  My children were always up early when they were younger.

One special year - when my daughter and son-in-law and grandson were living with us while building their house...

It was so exciting to see the face of a 2 year old as he rounded the couch into the living room and saw...

The Tree!  ALL LIT UP and Beautifully decorated!

What JOY on the face of that little child!

What JOY we all shared just watching his excitement!

This year is a bit different; it's always different when you are "empty-nesters"...

No Good Morning or Merry Christmas...

but then...


In my heart - it is Christmas - and there is JOY to be found with family and loved ones!

May you also share that JOY this Christmas Day - and all the days of the new year and beyond!


One last linkup for Blogmas 2014.  Hope to join other bloggers next year - same time same place - for Blogmas 2015!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!