Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 9th - Winter Items

The calendar tells us it is December!  The weather reports say it is snowing, or there is ice on the roads; or the wind is blowing and it is very cold outside.  So, I guess you expect me to tell you I am ready to drag out my winter coat;


and throw a scarf around my neck;




and put on my snow boots!



But, the truth is - our weather report says it's windy and maybe a little bit of rain...but so far, we have only had a few days when we might want to wear a sweater...

or a light jacket...

And to be perfectly honest with you, our weather is usually pretty mild, even if the calendar says it is December.

You would more likely find us dressed in jeans and a t-shirt or maybe even a pair of shorts; my grandsons are ready for whatever the weather brings us:




I hope you have enjoyed my bit of humor, sharing the "winter items" we need here in the Sunshine State - Florida!

Of course, the past few days have been overcast, foggy, windy and a bit chilly - but nothing like what the northern states have been experiencing with the snow and ice...

I do love the snow - but NOT the cold...

So, I think I will stay here in sunny Florida!



Linking up December 1 - 25





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!