Another day to link up with Helen at:
And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!
Today, the challenge is to share...
I FEEL MOST ALIVE...
When DO I feel most alive?
That's quite an interesting question, isn't it?!
Is it when:
- I am with the grandchildren, doing something - or doing nothing?
- I am hanging out with my daughters and son and their "significant others", my "other" sons and daughter?
- I am lying on the couch, watching TV with my hubby; or shopping; or attending his monthly breakfast?
- I am laughing, sharing, crafting, eating, with friends?
- I am at the computer, writing; pouring my heart and soul out using a keyboard?
- I am in church, hearing God's word, the music, the prayers?
When do I feel most alive?
All of the above would be the right answers to that question...
Because all of the above make me who I am!
But, what really makes me feel alive is...
Taking the time in God's special place - the outdoors at the conference center where our church goes for retreats: The Retreat Center at Silver Springs
The place where I find peace, and quiet, and love and acceptance and understanding...
The place where I find the strength and courage to continue in this journey called life...
Knowing that as I walk this journey, I am not alone! He is with me no matter where I go -
Even when I am with those who make me feel alive!