Saturday, February 14, 2015

FAB-RUARY 13th


Another day to link up with Helen at:

And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!

Today, the challenge is to...

DREAM BIG

THIS WAY TO YOUR DREAM!


So, if I am to dream BIG...

What would that dream look like?  Where would I be and who would be there with me?

What kind of things would I want to be doing, or seeing...

Taking a quick look at my "Bucket List", I could find a few places I'd love to visit (or re-visit); and those with me would depend on how I'd be able to work out the trip, or where the trip takes me!

These dream trips would include:

Disney World in Florida
Paris, France and the Eiffel Tower
Australia
Germany to visit my friends I've known longer than my oldest child!
A weekend at a bed and breakfast - in the mountains; or another quiet place; the specific location could be North Carolina, Tennessee, or even Helen, Georgia.

That seems to be enough to let my heart dream a bit!


But...

I don't really need to be in any of the above places to be in my "dream place"; all I need are the people who I'd want there with me...

to be here with me!

And I think that's really all my heart wants anyway!

(But, it would be awesome to visit some of those places!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!