Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fab-ruary 17th


Another day to link-up with Helen at:


And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!


Today, the challenge is to share ...

My fave EVER Item of Clothing



This is a very easy prompt to answer!!

Years ago I was looking for a wram pair of pj bottoms;

I couldn't find anything that fit comfortably...

until I shopped the men's department and found this pair of gray sweat pants.  Perfect!

And, so comfortable!!

Then...

I found a "one-size-fits-most" MIckey Mouse night shirt!

Perfect!  Now I could be comfortable AND warm!!



For years I kept hanging on to the sweat pants - even when a hole appeared somewhere in the "rear"; and the Mickey Mouse night shirt was so faded, it was hard to tell it was Mickey himself!

{Believe it or not, I just tossed those items a few months ago when cleaning out my closet!}

I just couldn't bring myself to part with them!

Many pairs of pajamas later...

I still miss that comfy pair of sweat pants and my Mickey Mouse night shirt;

But, any day is a good day when I can stay in ...



SO...






Keep warm and comfy - especially during these snow and ice storms!

{Ha!  It's obvious I wrote this a year ago!!  There have been no snow or ice storms in "sunny" Florida; perhaps a few "colder than usual" days...}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!