Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fab-ruary 24th



Another day to link up with Helen at:

And to be challenged to "find the fab" in my life!


Today, the challenge is to share your -


GUILTY PLEASURES...



My pleasures are not really anything that I have to feel "guilty" about!

Things like...

Chocolate!
Almost anything chocolate!


Having my hair done;
shampoo, conditioner,
cut, color
and blow dried!


Watching back-to-back
"chick flicks"
on
Hallmark or Lifetime!


Reading a good book
all the way through
at one sitting!


Eating a bowl of
ice cream!


My favorites are
"plain" vanilla,
mint chocolate chip,
peppermint,
butter pecan;
and I also love
sherbet!


Staying up late...
just to have quiet time
all by myself!


Taking a long soak
in a bubble bath!


This is one of those prompts that I could add to as I think of more things.  I'm a pretty simple person and it doesn't take much to make me happy!

These are just a few things that really do make me happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!