Friday, January 23, 2015

RJD Day 11 Prompt - Rich and Famous

Sharing Day 11 of Random Journal Day's "21 Days of Journaling in January"; check Dawn's blog here and join the fun!


Today's prompt allows us to dream a bit...

I have always wondered what it would be like to be RICH - not necessarily famous; but rich for sure!

What would I do with the money:  what would I buy?  How would I act or react to being so rich?  Would I quit my job; move into a big house?  Share my riches?

Yes, I have always wondered...

But, I am not...

...well, the prompt actually was "if you suddenly became wealthy; or 'disgustingly rich', what would you do...

So, I will go with the prompt and explore my options!

I would buy all three of my adult children and their spouses a house, and a car for each of them...

Then, I'd buy my husband and I a condo or town home or maybe even a house, and new cars as well.

Disgustingly rich?

I would make sure all four of those homes were furnished just the way each family wanted it to be done!

I would take the entire family on a super awesome vacation!  Maybe we would go to Disney World for a week!  Or, to the mountains; or on a cruise.  Or a European vacation...

who knows!  Maybe we'll do all of them!!

I would make sure there was enough money to put aside so all six of my grandchildren would have money to go to college; wherever they wanted to go!

But...


I have played the lottery here in Florida...

...and have never even won the cost of that ticket!

I have entered all sorts of contests for cash prizes...

...no such luck for me!!

I have won a few prizes and things over the years; but not really a lot of money...

I have come to the conclusions that God does not want me to be rich in money, or "things".


There are not enough "riches" on this earth that would make me happy!  I do not need them for my life to be blessed!  God gives me so many blessings that I cannot even begin to count them!

So...


...but it was FUN to dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!