Friday, January 16, 2015

RJD Day 9 Prompt - My Form of "Art"

Sharing Day 9 of Random Journal Day's 21 "Days of Journaling in January" - Check it out here and join the fun!

I would have never considered myself "artistic"; but that was thinking of drawing or painting or sculpting and those kinds of "art".

But...

when I look at some of the "art" that I have created, such as scrapbooking layouts and cards; decorated books or notebooks; collaged wooden boxes or books; even a "button" Christmas tree...
Mosaic Beach Layout


Decorated Mini Notebook



Collaged Wooden Box
(Outside)

Collaged Wooden Box
(Inside)

Button Christmas Tree



Well, my "art" may not be the drawn picture or a painting;

but, perhaps I am more "artistic" than I once thought!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!