Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook - January 12, 2015


For Today:
January 12, 2015


Outside my Window:
The sun is trying to shine;
the temperature will reach the 70's;
it is Quiet!

I am Thankful:
For a bit more sleep this morning!

In the Kitchen:
Work for me to do!
Dishes piled up -
yesterday was a FULL
BUSY day...
something had to be left undone!

I am Wearing:
Call it "half dressed",
I have on a Night Shirt 
and "no bra";
comfortable jeans,
and a pair of pink fluffy socks!

I am Creating:
Scrapbook Layouts
for a
"Super Bowl"
Theme Crop;
and
15 Layouts
for a
Page Swap
of the 
"Seasons";
my pages are
Spring!

I am Going:
to set up a "new" printer
with copier and scanner.

I am Wondering:
what this year will bring...

I am Reading:
"The Magician's Nephew"
Book #6
of the 
Chronicles of Narnia series
by C. S. Lewis.

I am Hoping:
for a great "new year"
with many
FUN
and
Adventurous
Outings and Events!

I am Looking Forward to:
Marking off more of my
"Bucket List"
items!

I am Learning:
to BE
Who I am;
and to
LOVE
Who I am -
Just as I am!

I am Hearing:
the TV
with a Hallmark
or
Lifetime
movie...
but I am not listening!
(too much to do to stop for a movie).

Around the House:
still trying to get things put away;
stopping today to shift things around
to accomodate a larger printer...
and get a head start to
more organizing around
the computer/craft room!

I am Pondering:
the scriptures from church;
Jesus' Baptism;
my role in the church,
and in my family!

A Favorite Quote
for Today:
(not exactly a "quote"
but words from the hymn
"Spirit Song"
by John Wimber -
"...give Him all your tears and sadness,
give Him all your years of pain..."

A Few Plans for the
Rest of the Week:
Monday: Cook a nice dinner
for hubby's birthday
Tuesday: Attend Alumni Breakfast
with hubby's classmates
Wednesday: Visit museum with daughter
and grandchildren;
Doctor's appointment;
Do a craft with K - 5th graders
at Church.
Thursday: Attend the Circus
with other daughter and her family.
Friday: Finish layouts for theme crop;
take supplies to our crafting place.
Saturday: Decorate for and attend
"Super Bowl" theme crop;
HAVE FUN!
Sunday: Attend Church;
Lunch with friends after church;
Rest and Relax at home;
and prepare to start another week!

A Peek into my Day:
Very laid back day...
but still busy with
Laundry;
Setting up Printer;
Reading;
Writing;
more Reading!


"MeMaw" (me!)
and the Grandkids
Nov. 2014



Linking up with Melanie at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!