Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook - January 5, 2015



FOR TODAY:
January 5, 2015


OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:
After a few days of nearly 80 degrees,
it looks over-cast and the temp
is dropping significanly.


I AM THANKFUL:
For my nice warm apartment,
and a comfy bed -
which I could really go back to now!


IN THE KITCHEN:
Dirty dishes,
probably the cat...
waiting for her breakfast.


I AM WEARING:
My pj's:
gray with tiny blue flowers;
crocs and bare feet.


I AM CREATING:
A Spring layout
for a Seasonal Page Swap
that includes 15 people...
once completed,
we will each have a 15 page
Scrapbook Album
to display our seasonal pictures.


I AM GOING:
To my daughter's house,
spending time with
two daughters
and
five grandchildren!


I AM WONDERING:
How much longer I can last
with sleepless nights?!


I AM READING:
The Magician's Nephew
by C. S. Lewis
Book #6
of
The Chronicles of Narnia


I AM HOPING:
The weather is mild;
and the kids can play
outside!


I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Spending more time
with my family!


I AM LEARNING:
When I am calm...
all is calm!


I AM HEARING:
The whirring of
the ceiling fan
above my head...
all else is silent!


AROUND THE HOUSE:
Still bits of Christmas
to be put away...
and a few crafting project
to organize and complete.


I AM PONDERING:
God's gifts...
the Holy Spirit;
the peace I am feeling -
finally!


A FAVORITE QUOTE FOR TODAY:


ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Lighthouses!
I collect them;
I visit them;
I climb them - when I can!
I take pictures of them,
and the views I see
from the very top...

Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
near Daytona Beach, FL




A FEW PLANS FOR
THE REST OF THE WEEK:
Not a very busy week -
except for all of the new blogging
I have planned!

Monday:  hang out with family
Tuesday:  do the cleaning and laundry
(I would have done on Monday)
Wednesday:  blood work for
next week's doctor's appointment
Thursday:  babysit for younger daughter
Friday:  scrapbooking with friends
Saturday:  no particular plans yet
Sunday:  attend Church;
and dinner at daughter's house
for hubby's birthday


A PEEK INTO MY DAY:
My day is just beginning;
I woke up before hubby
and read my Bible and Meditations,
and journaled my thoughts on the readings;
I completed writing my
Simple Woman's Daybook
post for today.
Now I am ready for breakfast,
and to hang out with the family!
After that, not sure of the rest of the day;
but it is just beginning -
and I am flexible!!

My collection of lighthouses




Linking up with Simple Woman's Daybook for today, January 5, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!