Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blog-tember Daily - 9-26-15



This journey called "Blog-tember" with Bailey Jean is just about over; and we will be heading into another month-long link-up with the "write31days" challenge!  Love these link ups; and hope you will join us!!  Check it out here.




Today's prompt is:

What is on your to-reading list,
and what have you recently read?



Starting with the second question first; I have recently read:

"Into the Darkest Corner"
by Elizabeth Haynes

"The House at Tyneford"
by Natasha Solomons

"Dreams"
by Nora Roberts

"Reflections"
Nora Roberts

"Old Fashioned"
by Rene Gutteridge

...since the end of July, I have read the above books.  I don't read all the time; but I am reading something all the time!  We have a "book swap" at church, so I am always picking up new books (different authors) because they "sound good"!  The following "to-read" list is made up of some of those books I just happened to pick up:

"The Brethren"
John Grisham

"Juliet"
Anne Fortier

"Smoke Screen"
Sandra Brown

"The Darkness and the Dawn"
Charles Swindoll

"Consolation for an Exile"
Caroline Roe

"God's Guest List"
Debbie Macomber

"Beautiful Lies"
Lisa Unger

"Ricochet"
Sandra Brown


I just finished reading my last book, "Into the Darkest Corner" yesterday; and have not decided which of these book I will read next {I don't always pull the top one off the shelf!}.  Since things will be quite busy with blogging and the holidays and other (commitments) going on in my life right now, I may wait to choose one later...

But then again, if I get "bored" and need something to "do"...I just may grab a book and get started!


Just a few more days of Blog-tember!  What are you books read and to-read?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my post today! I appreciate your reading and commenting - your comments are a welcome encouragement for me to continue one of my favorite things - writing!

You are special to me; and your words help in more ways than I can number...Thank you just isn't enough!